Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fun Record King Score Saturday Afternoon

Hello Ma Baby by Chet Atkins






Fabulously fun afternoon with the Record King today and he hand picked some pieces from a new collection that came in just for me. REALLY fabulous things.

Torero~ Music of the Bull Ring What I like to call Exotica from the Source





The Sounds of India~ Ravi Shankar Super fabulous EARLY Shankar instructional record!




Delirium Hi Fi~ Elsa Popping and her Pixieland Band CRAZY stuff!







Stringing Along with Chet Atkins rare 10" LP which I have posted a track from. This one is totally guitar instrumental and is an awesome record!





There's more, but I'll do a second post to include those.




1 comment:

  1. I love the Atkins cover design! The Adventures In Sound border. I don't have any records with that design yet. Very space age. Bull fighting... they have to play music to cover up the sounds the bull makes while they do that thing that they do.

    ReplyDelete